Intersteel Security shield - security fitting front door narrow shield with core draft protection, for a profile cylinder hole of 72mm.
This oval set of front door fittings with narrow shield and with a fixed handle and a matching stool is made of stainless steel. Due to the use of solid stainless steel, this product has a long service life and the brushed treatment gives the product a matte appearance. The security fitting has a profile cylinder hole size of 72 mm and is equipped with core pull protection, which protects the cylinder against pulling out and drilling out the cylinder core.
Intersteel Security fittings for front door fittings narrow oval set 0035.398536
- Version: handle / stool, with a handle on the outside
- Type of shield: narrow oval
- PC Security shield with core pull protection
- Profile cylinder hole size 22mm
- Suitable for a door thickness of 38 - 58 mm
- 304 brushed stainless steel
- Complies with SKG3 ***
- Package Contents:
- Inner shield with door handle and profile cylinder hole
- Exterior shield with handle and core pull protection
- Mounting material for mounting
- An extensive installation manual
- Drilling template included
If you opt for a license plate fitting, you protect the cylinder against drilling out and pulling out the cylinder core. Most Intersteel front door fittings are equipped with an SKG *** quality mark. Nuclear pull protection has been mandatory in new construction since the end of 2013 and since April 2014 also mandatory for existing construction.
Is the hinges and locks fitted with an SKG *** quality mark? And about core draft protection?
Then the chance becomes smaller that burglars can force the lock by means of core traits.
With core pull you protect the cylinder against drilling and stretching the cylinder core.
Source: YouTube - Intersteel