Ricmar Threshold aid 2 aluminum,
for height difference of 3 to 7 cm, loadable up to 250 kg.
A Ricmar® threshold plate is made of anti-slip aluminum, is user-friendly, mobile and has a handle.
Design Threshold assistance 2 (model 4/7/34) lightweight aluminum:
- Dimensions, see image
- Width 72 cm
- Width 97 cm with sloping sides.
- Thickness 4 mm
- Weight 2.4 kg
- Bridging height difference of 3 to 7 cm
- Maximum load 250 kg
- Mounting material: not included.
With the RICMAR® threshold plate you can take any threshold quickly and easily.
There are 3 standard models for thresholds from 3 to 15 cm.
A standard RICMAR, with a thickness of 4 mm, can handle a load of up to 250 kilos.
- Threshold plate
- Help you cross the threshold
- Super strong
- Lightweight aluminum
- Loadable up to 250 kg
- Anti-slip surface
- Put it down and ready
- 3 standard sizes
- Mobile to use
- Equipped with a handle
With a standard RICMAR, height differences of 3 to 15 cm can be bridged.
Always be careful with rain and ice before slipping.
A RICMAR® threshold plate is an excellent tool for this:
- When it is difficult to get the pushchair over the threshold, the perfect solution.
- Does your shed have a high threshold? A RICMAR® threshold plate is an excellent tool when you have to bridge a height difference with your bicycle .
- Cargo bikes are handy, but heavy, and it is not easy to drive them over a threshold.
- Mobility for the disabled has increased enormously with the mobility scooter .
However, it is not always easy to bridge small or large height differences.
- Whether it is a hand-propelled wheelchair or an electric model, it is practically impossible to cross a threshold without assistance.
- A walker user has this as support and support when walking. Because the rollator is pushed down correctly when walking, it is almost impossible to make an upward movement to take a threshold.
- A threshold is a barrier for suppliers or for guests.
With a RICMAR® ramp, everyone, including your supplier, has easy access to your company.
- Trollies are great tools to relieve the strain on your back.
However, when you are faced with a threshold, you still have to lift!
- Although a garbage container is a lot easier to use and kinder to the back than that trash bin from the past, it is not always easy to roll the container in or out of the shed.