DELABIE TEMPOMATIC MIX BIOCLIP electronic mixer tap with removable spout.
DELABIE - TEMPOMATIC MIX BIOCLIP electronic mixer for washbasin, sink and trough, with removable disposable outlet.
DELABIE TEMPOMATIC MIX BIOCLIP crane:
- number 20871T3
- Height: 400mm
- Height of the spout: 300mm
- Length of the spout: 180mm
- Electronic basin mixer with high rotatable dismountable
BIOCLIP spout H.300
- Supplied with 1 removable disposable spout in recyclable
Hostaform® L.180 Ø 22
- Individual electrical control IP65
- Power supply via mains voltage with transformer 230 / 12V
- Flow rate limited to 7 l / min at 3 bar
- Body and spout with smooth inside (limited bacterial formation)
- Configurable periodic rinsing (set to ~ 60 sec every 24 h after last use) to prevent standing water in the grid
- Possible to perform a thermal flush
- Presence detection with shock-resistant infrared technology.
- Body in solid brass chrome plated with 2 stainless steel rods
- Temperature control with hygienic lever L.100
- PEX hoses with filters and electro valves M3 / 8 "
- Electrovalves for the mixing chamber
- Anti-blocking safety in flowing condition
- Two possible closures:
- Standard mode: set running time, automatic closing
- ON / OFF mode: closure by the user or self-closing after 30 min
Place the detection on the side of the tap in ON / OFF mode.
- BIOSAFE manage bacterial growth: no manual contact, periodic flushing, body and spout with smooth inside, spout suitable for placing a BIOFIL filter.
- Comfort: the height and length of the spout are optimal for washing hands, different closing modes are available.
- Water saving: 85%.
Contamination of the taps with Pseudomonas aeruginosa occurs mainly at the end, ie at the outlet of the crane. That is why it is important that this part of the crane receives the necessary attention to limit the development of bacteria. DELABIE therefore offers specific cranes that enable preventive or, if necessary, curative, actions.