Intersteel Security shield - security fittings front door with core pull protection, for a profile cylinder hole of 55mm.
This oval set of front door fittings has a handle on the outside and a matching stool for inside and can be used on the left as well as on the right. The security fittings are spring-loaded and have a profile cylinder hole size of 55 mm and are made of stainless steel. Due to the use of solid stainless steel, this product has a long service life and the brushed treatment gives the product a matte appearance. The security fitting is equipped with core pull protection, which protects the cylinder against the pulling out and drilling out of the cylinder core.
Intersteel Security fittings front door 0035.378329
- Version: handle / stool, with a handle on the outside
- Can be used both left and right.
- PC Security shield with core pull protection
- Security fittings are suspended
- Profile cylinder hole size 55 mm
- Handle Ø19mm
- Suitable for a door thickness of 38 - 58 mm
- 304 brushed stainless steel
- Complies with SKG3 *** and is PKVW approved
- Package Contents:
- Inner shield with door handle and profile cylinder hole
- Exterior shield with door handle and core pull protection
- Mounting material for mounting
- An extensive installation manual
- Drilling template included
If you opt for a license plate fitting, you protect the cylinder against drilling out and pulling out the cylinder core. Most Intersteel front door fittings are equipped with an SKG *** quality mark. Nuclear pull protection has been mandatory in new construction since the end of 2013 and since April 2014 also mandatory for existing construction.
Is the hinges and locks fitted with an SKG *** quality mark? And about core draft protection?
Then the chance becomes smaller that burglars can force the lock by means of core traits.
With core pull you protect the cylinder against drilling and stretching the cylinder core.
Source: YouTube - Intersteel