The SecuMax letterbox security Plus prevents opening your door, version silver gray (RAL 9006).
Angling open a door is a piece of cake for most burglars.
With an iron wire they go through your letterbox, and so they know how to manipulate your door handle.
The advice: always lock your door. Then fishing is useless. But we are all sometimes forgetful ... The SecuMax letterbox security Plus prevents angling.
The robust cover plate fits over almost any letterbox, even if a draft brush is present.
- color silver gray (ral 9006)
- in epoxied steel
- SKG tested and approved
- Prevents manipulation of the knob cylinder via the letterbox
- Fits in combination with the most common draft brushes
- Hidden confirmation
- Compliant with the policeurmerk Veilig Wonen® and SKG®V
- Expandable with mail collection bag
- Excellent assembly in combination with most existing draft brushes (view dimensions)
- Models supplied complete with mounting material
- 4 chipboard 5x40mm ball head
- 4 cover caps
- Standard colors: RAL9001 (cream) / RAL9006 (aluminum)
Optionally, to be ordered separately, the mail catcher (bag and spring) for the Mailbox Security Plus
- catches mail
- fits on horizontal mailboxes
- no mail on the ground
- mail easier to handle
- mail bag is made of cotton (washable)
- in the color cream
- dimensions 405 mm wide and 480 mm high
Models supplied complete with mounting material, step-by-step user manual, 2-year quality guarantee.
Read and download the SecuMax Letterbox security installation manual .