Intersteel Safety rosette square stainless steel matt black with core pull protection.
This set of square security rosettes with extra protection against burglary is SKG *** approved. The security fittings are made of stainless steel and finished in matte black. Equipped with core pull protection, which protects the cylinder against pulling out and drilling out the cylinder core. Nuclear pull protection has been mandatory in new construction since the end of 2013 and since April 2014 also for existing construction. The security fittings are also SKG *** approved, which means that they are extra heavy burglar-resistant fittings. This set of safety rosettes also complies with the Politie Keurmerk Veilig Wonen (PKVW).
Intersteel Safety rosette square matt black 0023.375570
- PC Safety rosette concealed with core pull protection.
- 304 stainless steel matte black
- Complies with SKG3 *** quality mark and is PKVW approved.
- Package Contents:
- Safety rosettes with core draft protection
- Mounting material for mounting
- An extensive installation manual
- PC projection size: minimum 7.5 mm and maximum 11.5 mm
- Dimensions, see image
Is the hinges and locks fitted with an SKG *** quality mark? And about core draft protection?
Then the chance becomes smaller that burglars can force the lock by means of core traits.
With core pull you protect the cylinder against drilling and stretching the cylinder core.