Intersteel Security shield - security fittings for rear door fittings with core pull protection, for a profile cylinder hole of 72mm.
This rectangular set of rear door fittings is equipped with extra burglary protection and is SKG *** approved. This set has a profile cylinder hole size of 72 mm and has a suitable door handle on both sides. The security fittings are made of stainless steel and brushed afterwards, giving it a matt appearance. This product has a long service life due to the use of stainless steel. The security fitting is equipped with core pull protection, which protects the cylinder against the pulling out and drilling out of the cylinder core.
Intersteel Security fittings rectangular set of rear door fittings 0035.396336Z
- Version: stool / stool, with a stool on the outside
- PC Security shield with core pull protection
- Profile cylinder hole size 72mm
- Suitable for a door thickness 38 - 58 mm
- 314 brushed stainless steel
- Complies with SKG3 *** and is PKVW approved.
- Package Contents:
- Inner shield with door handle and profile cylinder hole
- Exterior shield with door handle and core pull protection
- Mounting material for mounting
- An extensive installation manual
- Drilling template included
If you opt for a license plate fitting, you protect the cylinder against drilling out and pulling out the cylinder core. Most of Intersteel's rear door fittings are provided with an SKG *** quality mark. Nuclear pull protection has been mandatory in new construction since the end of 2013 and since April 2014 also mandatory for existing construction.
Is the hinges and locks fitted with an SKG *** quality mark? And about core draft protection?
Then the chance becomes smaller that burglars can force the lock by means of core traits.
With core pull you protect the cylinder against drilling and stretching the cylinder core.
Source: YouTube - Intersteel