Beurer PO 30 Pulse Oximeter - Saturation Meter - Heart rate monitor, for measuring oxygen and heart rate.
The PO30 is a compact pulse oximeter for measuring the arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), the heart rate (pulse rate). e
The measurement is very simple and painless.
The PO 30 is particularly suitable for persons with heart failure, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and when exercising at high altitudes.
The small size allows you to take it with you wherever you go, including wrist strap and belt bag.
Features of the Beurer PO30 Pulse Oximeter:
- Measuring the:
- arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and
- the heart rate (pulse rate) and
- Extremely simple and painless measurement
- Small and light; for at home and on the road
- Especially suitable for people with:
- Heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
- Bronchial asthma
- Can be used for sports at high altitudes (such as mountain climbing, skiing and sport flying)
- Symbol on display for incorrect measurement
- Easy to read color display with 4 viewing perspectives
- Adjustable display brightness
- Graphical pulse display
- Automatic shutdown
- Includes wrist strap and belt bag
- Battery change indication
- Including 2x 1.5v AAA batteries
- Medical product
- Beurer warranty: 3 years
Regular monitoring with your own pulse oximeter gives you an overview of your values.
With these devices you are flexible and you have certainty about your well-being.
Beurer pulse oximeters give you reliable control over your values.
Beurer PO 30 Download manual .