Intersteel Safety rosette around solid stainless steel with core pull protection.
With core pull protection you protect the cylinder against drilling out and stretching the cylinder core.
The safety rosette with core design has an SKG *** quality mark.
Nuclear draft protection has been common in new construction since the end of 2013 and since April 2014 for existing construction.
Intersteel Safety rosette around 0035.375561
- PC Safety rosette covered with core draft protection.
- 316 brushed stainless steel
- Complies with SKG3 *** quality mark and is PKVW approved.
- Package Contents:
- Safety rosettes with core draft protection
- Mounting material for mounting
- An extensive installation manual
- PC projection size: minimum 7.5 mm and maximum 12.5 mm
- Dimensions, see image
Is the hinges and locks fitted with an SKG *** quality mark? And about core draft protection?
Then the chance becomes smaller that burglars can force the lock by means of core traits.
With core pull you protect the cylinder against drilling and stretching the cylinder core.