Keuco Glue set number 2 for a number of Edition 90 products.
Glue set number 2 consisting of:
1 x self-adhesive package
2 x mounting plate with nuts
Each glue set is sufficient for two fixing points and must be ordered in addition to the corresponding products from the Edition 90 series if you want to glue instead of screwing.
Limset no. 2 - Numerous accessories of the EDITION 90 are optionally available with a self-adhesive attachment, so that drilling is not required.
With KEUCO glue sets, all marked accessories from the Edition 90 series can be glued instead of screwed, depending on the surface conditions. This type of installation keeps the surface undamaged.
The glue is resistant to water, weather and aging and can be removed at any time without leaving any residue.
You can use the Glue set number 2 for the Edition 90 products below:
- 19001 bath towel holder
- 19014 towel hook
- 19015 towel hook double
- 19018 towel rail 2 members
- 19020 towel holder 450mm
- 19021 towel ring
- 19022 towel holder 340mm
- 19050 glass holder
- 19052 lotion dispenser
- 19055 soap dish
- 19058 shower shelf
- 19059 shower shelf with wiper
- 19062 toilet paper holder
- 19063 toilet paper and toilet roll holder
- 19064 toilet brush set.
Assembly steps for the Glue set:
- Clean the adhesive surface of the mounting plate and the surface of the
tile thoroughly with the i.CLEANER cleaning cloth.
- Fold the glue chamber and push the glue in the direction of the narrow one
reaction chamber, until the dividing line bursts.
- Push the glue by rolling it up in the reaction chamber.
Mix the glue in this chamber with the reagent.
- Cut open the bag and add the size of a hazelnut to it
center of the mounting plate. Use cardboard if necessary
- Press the mounting plate on and let it harden for 4 hours. Remove glue residues
then carefully and assemble the accessory.
Download Keuco Glue set assembly operation.