Keuco Glue set number 2 for a number of Edition 90 products.
Glue set number 2 consisting of:
1 x adhesive packaging
2 x mounting plate with nuts
Each adhesive set is sufficient for two fixing points and must be ordered in addition to the corresponding Edition 90 series products if you want to glue instead of screws.
Limset No. 2 - Numerous EDITION 90 accessories are optionally available with a self-adhesive attachment, eliminating the need for drilling.
Depending on the surface conditions, KEUCO glue sets allow all marked accessories from the Edition 90 series to be glued instead of screwed. This type of installation keeps the substrate undamaged.
The adhesive is resistant to water, weather influences and aging and can be removed at any time without leaving any residue.
You can use the Glue set number 2 for the Edition 90 products below:
- 19001 bath towel holder
- 19014 towel hook
- 19015 towel hook double
- 19018 towel holder 2 lids
- 19020 towel rail 450mm
- 19021 towel ring
- 19022 towel rail 340mm
- 19050 glass holder
- 19052 lotion dispenser
- 19055 soap dish
- 19058 shower shelf
- 19059 shower shelf with wiper
- 19062 toilet paper holder
- 19063 toilet paper spare roll holder and the
- 19064 toilet brush set.
Assembly steps for the Glue set:
- Clean the adhesive surface of the mounting plate and the surface of the
tile thoroughly with the i.CLEANER Cleaning Cloth.
- Fold the glue chamber over and push the glue in the direction of the narrow one
reaction chamber, until the dividing line bursts open.
- Push the glue by rolling it up into the reaction chamber.
Mix the glue in this chamber with the reagent.
- Cut open the bag and add hazelnut size to it
center of the mounting plate. Use cardboard if necessary
- Press the mounting plate and let it harden for 4 hours. Remove adhesive residue
then carefully and install the accessory.
Download Keuco Glue set installation procedure.