Tenura Cutlery grip - Cutlery handles for children - in the color Gray.
Silicone cutlery handles, ergonomically shaped for use by small hands.
As with the standard cutlery handles, cutlery handles for children will increase the grip and comfort for the user.
But with a length of only 98 mm and a weight of 45 grams, they are more comfortable for smaller hands without extra load.
Suitable for use with various utensils such as cutlery, pens, brushes, toothbrushes and more.
The simple deployment makes removing and inserting items very easy.
Tenura cutlery handles for children are also machine washable or hand washable and will not contain bacteria due to their antimicrobial properties.
- Eating utensils and cutlery
- Pens, pencils
- Fits almost any eating utensils
- Specifically designed for use by small hands
- Guarantee more grip and comfort
- Improves grip on small items such as pens and cutlery
- Easy to use with various utensils
Also suitable as a pen handle, pencil handle or toothbrush handle
- Made from 100% silicone
- Can be washed easily for strict hygiene
- Helps with daily tasks that make an independent lifestyle possible
- Suitable for use in healthcare and home
Cutlery handles for children from Tenura, package contains 2 pieces of cutlery handles and available in the colors red, blue and gray.
Tenura's tools for daily life are a unique product for many reasons:
- Made from 100% silicone.
- Most silicone products are antimicrobial and prevent fungi and bacteria from nesting.
- Safe to use everywhere.
- Do not use toxic, cost-saving chemicals or substances, such as phthalate plasticizers, that are banned or restricted in some parts of the EU and the US.
- Washable, including dishwasher safe.
- Available in various sizes and colors where applicable.